Help us fill Adelaide Oval!
We understand that sometimes, you can’t make it to a game. But you can help us fill Adelaide Oval with Ticket Transfer and Seat Return.
Ticket transfer means you can provide your ticket to a friend to use for FREE when you can’t attend. No need to hand over your membership card, simply transfer your ticket online.
Seat return means you can return your seat back to the Club for the game. If your seat is sold as a daily ticket to that game, you receive a credit to your 2019 membership (only available to Reserved Seat holders in the South, East and North areas of Adelaide Oval).
General Admission members are not able to use the online Ticket Transfer. However memberships remain transferable by physically passing general admission member cards onto family and friends.
Tickets must be transferred and accepted by 5pm Friday for Saturday & Sunday matches, or by 12noon Thursday for Friday night matches.
Transferred tickets remain at the same price level (eg, a junior membership will forward as a junior ticket) so ensure the recipient is entitled to the same ticket price level
Seat returns must be completed by 5pm Tuesday for the upcoming game. View Seat Return FAQ’s here, including seat return credit amounts.
Ticket transfer is only available for Port Adelaide home games at Adelaide Oval.
All transfers and returns must be completed online by the account holder. Our Member Services team is available during business hours to assist on 1300 467 232 or email@example.com but we cannot complete the transfer facility on behalf of members.
Ticket Transfer is available for all Reserved Seat and Essential Members.
TO TRANSFER YOUR TICKETS:
- Visit this link and enter your login details.
- Click manage my tickets.
- A calendar will appear. Find the date of the match you wish to transfer tickets for and click the name of the game.
- Select transfer tickets as the action
- Tick the box in the ‘tickets’ column for each ticket you wish to transfer
- Click the transfer button in the top right. The number of tickets you are transferring will be in brackets
- A pop-up will appear. Confirm your transfer by clicking continue to transfer
- In the Choose Transfer Recipient section, either select an existing person or Enter a New Contact to provide your friend’s name and email address, and they will be sent instructions on how to download a free ticket for your membership. You may enter an optional message for your friend here if you wish then click next step
- Once you have submitted your transfer, click logout to close your session. You will be emailed a confirmation.
Seat return is available for Reserved Seat members in the Riverbank, East or North sections only.
TO RETURN YOUR TICKETS:
Please remember – Seat Returns are final and cannot be cancelled or reversed once completed in Account Manager. If you return your seat, your member card will be suspended for the game so you will not be able to attend using your membership.
1. Visit this link and enter your login details.
2. Click manage my tickets
3. A calendar will appear. Find the date of the match you wish to return seats for and click the name of the game.
4. Select return as the action
5. Tick the box in the ‘tickets’ column for each ticket you wish to return
6. Click the return button in the top right. The number of seats you are returning will be in brackets
7. A pop-up will appear. Confirm your seat return by clicking continue to return
9. Once you have submitted your seat return, click logout to close your session. You will be emailed a confirmation.