Seat Return FAQ
- What is Seat Return?
- Why return my seat?
- What do I get when I return my seat?
- How do I return my seat?
- What members can return their seat?
What is Seat Return?
Seat return is the option for reserved seat members to ‘return’ their seat back to the club for individual games that you can’t attend. The club will then make your seat available for other supporters to buy through Ticketek.
Why return my seat?
There’s nothing better than Adelaide Oval full of Port Adelaide supporters, so if you can’t attend, make sure someone else can and help us pack out the stadium. The atmosphere created by our members and supporters is second to none, so make sure we’re able to get a full house and help get the boys over the line.
What do I get when I return my seat?
If you return your seat and it is successfully resold via Ticketek you will be provided with a credit towards your 2020 membership. The credit is approximately 15% of the daily ticket price of your seat. Please note that credits are based on the seating category – not your membership category, eg. a Platinum member in a Silver A seating area is only entitled to the Silver A credit price should the seat successfully resell.
Seats designated as restricted view, if successfully resold, will be entitled to the credit of the next seating category down (eg. A restricted view seat in a Gold B seating area will be eligible for a Silver A credit if successfully resold).
If your seat is not resold via Ticketek then you will not receive any credits.
How do I return my seat?
To return your seat, simply login to your Port Adelaide Account Manager using your personal login details to start the process. Full instructions can be found below.
Please remember – Seat Returns are final and cannot be cancelled or reversed once completed in Account Manager. If you return your seat, your member card will be suspended for the game so you will not be able to attend using your membership.
1. Visit this link and enter your login details.
2. Select the game you wish to return seats for.
4. An icon will appear with the game and seat details. Click the ••• button (3 dots) next to the word transfer and then click the words Seat Return.
5. Tick the box for the seat you wish to return.
6. Click the return button in the top right. The number of seats you are returning will be in brackets
7. A pop-up will appear. Confirm your seat return by clicking continue to return
9. Once you have submitted your seat return, click logout to close your session. You will be emailed a confirmation.
All seat returns must be completed online by the account holder. Our Member Services is available during business hours to assist on 1300 467 232 or email@example.com but we cannot complete the seat return facility on behalf of members.
What members can return their seat?
Reserved seat members in the Riverbank Stand, East Stand and Northern Concourse.